A well-written contract is the basis for doing business successfully. The legal advice we provide enables our clients to prepare contracts tailored to their individual needs and provides the best legal solutions for their business purposes.
Our contract law practice offers legal services in the following areas:
- Comprehensive legal advice in the areas of drafting, evaluating and negotiating all types of agreements used in business (contracts, agreements, letters of intent);
- Drafting the general terms of contracts, contract templates and rules and regulations;
- Legal assistance in the process of developing contractual solutions for specific business concepts, including e-commerce;
- Preparing documentation for securing commercial transactions (escrow accounts, bank guarantees, bills of exchange, transfer of title to secure debt repayment, pledges, mortgages, warranties, etc.) and assisting with the registration and execution of such security;
- Supervising the correct execution of contracts signed;
- Adjustment of contracts, general terms of contracts, rules and regulations governed by foreign laws to the Macedonian law;
- Preparing strategies for resolving disputes arising in connection with the preparation, signing, execution or termination of contracts;
- Representing clients in disputes associated with the pursuit of claims under contracts.
Papazoski and Mishev has assisted many clients in the process of takeover of assets from local banks, acquired by the banks through activation of mortgages and pledges. We have supported one of the largest foreign investors in the country in the entire process of takeover of the pledged assets of a bankrupted company, including:
- negotiations with the bank pledgee and the bankruptcy trustee;
- legal and tax structuring of the takeover;
- full legal transactional support;
- participation in the procedure for enforcement of the established pledges and mortgages;
- registration of the ownership rights over the acquired assets; and
- assistance in the restarting of the property.