Corporate transactions can be highly complex and time consuming. In today’s global economy they often cover multiple jurisdictions and will require advice on areas ranging from employment law to commercial contracts.
Papazoski and Mishev Law Firm transactional advisory services include legal support, from the stage of initial arrangements between the parties up to the moment of finalisation of the transaction, in particular:
- preparation of a letter of intent and a confidentiality agreement;
- due diligence of the entity to be acquired or assets to be acquired;
- legal assistance in the process of developing/negotiating the structure of the planned transaction and content of the transaction documents, including share sale agreement or the company’s business/assets sale agreement and investment agreement;
- legal assistance in the process of drafting/negotiating shareholder agreements/joint venture agreements;
- legal support at the stage of realisation of the adopted transaction structure.
Our team can also help you with:
- share and asset acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and quoted company transactions;
- Macedonian Law governed cross-border transactional advice;
- private equity transactional advice for PE houses and management teams;
- pre-sale advice and pre-sale structuring for sellers and buyers;
- post-deal integration assistance;
- business start ups;
- advice on private company start ups investment rounds and capital raisings, bank finance raising and refinancing.