As global markets become increasingly competitive, the recruitment, management and retention of employees has never been more important to businesses. Our Labour Law team can provide special and commercially focused advice to help you manage key areas of employment related risk. Under such circumstances, the expectations of our clients have also changed. Not only do they expect to be informed on rules and norms, but want complex legal solutions which cover related jurisdictional areas, permissions issued by authorities, and in addition, the appropriate application of taxation and social security regulations in connection with employment.
For our clients, thoroughly - considered and well-prepared systems of internal provisions, as well as the introduction of the related practical rules may result in significant savings and a feasible internal structure. Therefore, the key to a successful company operation is the proper and efficient application of labor law regulations.
Working in partnership with you, we can help your business retain talent and reduce the likelihood of costly litigation - avoiding reputational damage and protecting your brand.
What are we offering?
- Drafting employment agreements and annexes emphasizing on the specifics of the work processes inherent to the business of the employer;
- Producing employment related documents, such as: internal rules, employee handbooks, remuneration and benefits policies, etc., as well as any other regulatory employment management tools, designated to ensure stable and efficient working environment;
- Assisting with structuring of employment, including working time structuring and elaboration of flexible working schemes;
- Conduction of employment due diligence reviews and provide concise and comprehensive reports on the matters of compliance with the labour legislation;
- Giving advice and support of the employers in procedures for restructuring and termination of employment, liquidation, mass dismissals;
- Giving support and assist the employers in corporate and asset transactions involving transfer of groups of employees;
- Representing of the employers before the courts of all instances in labour related disputes, as well as before any and all government authorities competent to regulate or supervise employment relations;
- Obtaining work permit assistance;
- Assisting in citizenship and permanent residency applications.